Tuesday, September 15, 2015

See you in 18!!!

Hey everyone!!! Tonight I will be set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Nerves and excitement are very prominent today. I am so excited to go and serve, but I still feel very nervous. Before I leave, I just want to bear my testimony. I know that this is the true church. I know that Heavenly Father lives and loves all of his children. He knows each of us individually and wants only what is best for us. Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God. I know that he saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in that grove, when he was but a young boy of 14. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and if we take Moroni's challenge and pray about it, Heavenly Father will testify to us through the spirit that it is true. I love this gospel, and I know that it is true. I am grateful for President Thomas S. Monson, who is a true prophet. I know that he is the only man on the earth that holds all the keys of the priesthood. This church is true. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to go and serve a mission.

I pray that Heavenly Father will bless all of you, and I hope you know how much I love you. Thank you for your support and love!

Much love,
Sister Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment