Sunday, October 4, 2015

I made it to California. The plane ride was.... interesting, but I'll give you more information on that later. :) I am well, but very, very exhausted. I have been awake since 2:30 this morning. I am so excited to be here in California. Here are some pictures that they took of us today when we got here. :) I love you both very much, and am so glad I got to talk to you today. 
Love, Sister Wood 
P.S. There is a facebook page that you can join where they post things about us missionaries, and you can see more pictures and videos of me. It is called the California Irvine Mission page, look it up on Facebook, and you will need to add yourselves, and they will approve it, then you can see more about my adventures here in Irvine.


Sister Wood.JPG



Welcome.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment