Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Howdy! 

I'm doing super well. :) We have finally made it out of the apartment, and are on our way to being at 100% again. So that's great news. :) I'm so happy to be able to go and work again.

This week has actually been super uneventful, so I'm probably going to keep this short. :) 

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday,
We were stuck inside all the days. But Sister Garcia is feeling better, and that is amazing. 

Thursday, We went on exchanges for most of the day because Sister Garcia had a ton of meetings to go to. I went with an awesome Sister in our Zone named Sister Downs. She is so fun. We had a great time together and were able to give out some Books of Mormon!! (Book of Mormons?) (I'm not sure what the plural for that is.) So that was awesome. 

We went to the temple on Friday! We woke up early so we could go and do some initiatories, and that was amazing. I haven't been able to do them since I went through the temple for the first time, so that was a wonderful experience. My district is awesome, and it was cool to go to the temple with all of them. 

On Saturday I was on exchanges with Sister Fetui and Sister Hobbs, and we had a blast. They are so fun, and are such great missionaries. I learned a lot from them.  

We have a music night every first Sunday of the month, followed by temple tours, so we were able to participate in that yesterday, which was very fun. 

I just love being a missionary. Thank you for all of your love and support! 

Love, Sister Wood :) 

IMG_2418.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment