Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hello!

Life has been so so so so so so so crazy this past week. So, I am down in Marblehead, with Sister Wolterman. She is so cool, and is such a solid, and amazing missionary. I am grateful for her. We've had some pretty cool experiences together already, and I feel so blessed that we get to be together for another six weeks. :)

We have so many people that we are teaching, it's crazy. I haven't met most of them yet, but I so look forward to meeting them and loving them.  There are over 300 people in our ward, and I haven't even made  a dent in meeting all of them. I hope to be able to meet more as we go through our week. I am also trying to learn the area, so it should be an exciting few days.

Sister Wolterman also was called as a lead STL this transfer, which basically means that she will be super busy, all the time. Hopefully I will not blow the area up while she is gone.

It is so beautiful down here in San Clemente. I see the ocean EVERY SINGLE DAY and it is so beautiful. We were contacting in the stake center parking lot, because it has an amazing view of the ocean, so people go all the time to watch the sunset. I kept getting distracted though, cause it was so PRETTY! But we were able to teach a lesson, and pick up some potential investigators, so I am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed us even though I was distracted.

Miracles are happening all over the place. One of the biggest miracles I saw this week and am continuing to see is that Sister Wolterman and I are supposed to be companions. I know it, and it has been so clear these past few days that we need each other.

Another miracle this week was the fact that I got to go and clean the Newport Beach Temple. I was on an exchange, and I found out that we had the opportunity to do that, and I was so overwhelmed with this feeling of peace. I had been feeling so under-prepared to be transferred and work in this area where I don't know anyone or anything, but then I was able to spend a few hours in the temple, cleaning it, yes, but also feeling of the peace and reassurance that comes from our loving Heavenly Father. I knew he was giving me that opportunity. I am so grateful for the tender mercies that come every day.

Sister Wolterman and I work really well together, which is another huge blessing. It's been amazing to see the Spirit work through us both and touch the hearts of those who we come in contact with and get to teach. We have seen it over and over again in the few short days we have been together. I am so excited to see the miracles that will happen over this transfer. It's going to be so amazing.

I am so grateful for all of you and for your love, support, and prayers. I know this is the true gospel, and that this is the best possible thing I could be doing right now. I love this gospel, and I love sharing it with others. I mostly love seeing the atonement change peoples lives.

I love you all!

Love, Sister Wood :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment