Wednesday, June 15, 2016

So, I got some exciting news on Saturday! I will be leaving Marblehead.... :( I was really sad, the ward was really sad, Sister Phinney is sad, but excited, because she will be training a new missionary!!! I totally called it at the beginning of the transfer that this was going to happen. I did get to sing in church yesterday, and everyone came to say goodbye, which was good. :) I will be going back to Newport Beach!! I will be serving in the Newport Hills ward, and I will be doubling in with Sister Coombs. :) I love Sister Coombs! We both have served in Newport before, and I think that we will have a good time together. 

This week was good! It was crazy busy. I am so grateful for all the people that I have been able to serve here. We met a lot of people this week, and invited a lot of people to do a lot of things, and went contacting a lot. It was good. Sister Phinney had to go to San Diego this week with one of our Mission Presidency, so I was able to spend some time with Sister Dinning and Sister Corpuz. :) We had an awesome time together. 

I'm so sorry that I don't have much time, but pictures are worth a thousand words, so I will send a bunch. I love you all and will definitely send more information next week! 

In Ether it says, 
4 Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

I love that scripture, I love the hope that it gives. I know that we can with surety hope for a better world, and as we strive to be like him, he will watch over us and help us in any way that he can. He is helping us, and is in every moment of everyday. My invitation to you guys this week is to pray and ask Heavenly Father to help you see his hand more prevalently in your lives, he will help you see miracles. 

I love you all! If I can do anything for  you, please let me know! If you want to send me anything, my address is:
 
Sister Anne Wood 
23 Lake Road
Irvine, California 92604

Have an amazing week! 
Love, Sister Wood 

DSC01825.JPG



DSC01831.JPG



DSC01846.JPG





No comments:

Post a Comment