Friday, June 24, 2016

Man, life is crazy... I can't even explain how nuts it has been for the past 6 days now. Doubling in is hard, but it's also really good. I am grateful for my companion, Sister Coombs, because she is handling it like a champ.

We're doing good! This ward is on FIRE. It's so cool. We came in to 3 investigators, and 5 Recent Converts... That's crazy cool. We also don't ward share with Elders, so that will be a change as well. The people here are so so so kind. They are wonderful. They make the adjustment process a lot easier. I'm super grateful for them this week. Sister Coombs and I get along really well, so that is a major plus. She goes home in the middle of August, so this is her last full transfer.... I will be killing another one of my companions. (Probably, unless they decide to go nuts on us, and separate us for her last 3 weeks...) 

We've just kind of been going crazy all week, trying to meet with all the leadership in the ward, also trying to meet the investigators, less-actives and recent converts. It has all been kind of a blur. They introduced us in church yesterday, so hopefully we made a good impression. I already know that we are going to love it here. I'm excited to work with Sister Coombs, she has a ton of fire, and just wants to go to work! I'm excited to see miracles with her. :) 

We saw a crazy ton of miracles this week. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father for helping us. I know that he is leading us, and is with us while we are on this roller coaster ride. The Sisters before us were AMAZING, and took really good care of this ward. I am so grateful for them. We were able, through a miraculous set of circumstances, to meet with 3/4 recent converts, even after we were told that 2 of them really weren't all that excited to meet with us. Doubling in and out of an area is difficult, but it's good too. 

So yeah, that's about it! I hope you all have a great week! Thank you for all that you do! Please let me know if I can do anything for anyone. :) You are all great! Remember that I love you all! 

Love, Sister Wood :) 

Pic 1) Sister Coombs and I!!!
Pic 2) Hermana Garcia cut her hair! And she's going home... :( She left yesterday. So sad. Time is weird, and goes by really fast. 



DSC01919.JPG



DSC01930.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment