Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hello! 

This week has been INSANE. Just so everyone knows. It started off pretty uneventful with P-day and the normal stuff. We had some people cancel appointments, but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle.

Tuesday was super normal too. We had district meeting, and I gave a training on making every single person you talk to feel the love of God. Whether they accept an invitation or not, we need to help them feel the light of Christ and the love of Heavenly Father. I also talked about making contacts meaningful and personalized, cause sometimes it's easy to fall into the rote things that you say. I thought it went well, and Sister Wolterman assured me that the Spirit was strong, which is all I could ask for. :) Also, we went tracting for 3 hours. It was awesome, and also hard. We met a lot of people and had some funny experiences. We gave out 13 copies of the Book of Mormon. :) It was great! Then we had dinner with this super funny old couple and did some service. 

Wednesday was pretty normal. We were able to see an investigator who we hadn't been able to see for about four weeks! Also, she came to church yesterday! It was super exciting to see her there. We went on exchanges that night, and at about 9:45, I get a text from Sister Wolterman, saying that President Orgill now wanted us to cover the Liberty Park and Cristianitos wards as well as the Marblehead ward.... What??? So now we are covering the three Talega wards. Woah. It's been a little bit crazy. 

The rest of the week has been kind of a blur, with meetings with Bishops and Ward Mission Leaders, while still trying to do everything we need to do... It's been crazy, but fun. People keep sending us texts like. "We're praying for  you" or "Philippians 4:13" (Which is "I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me." We just kind of laugh, and say thank you. We appreciate the prayers and support. So we are really busy, and we will never have an excuse to be bored or not busy. 

We spent 8 hours in church yesterday, which was... an interesting experience. 

Despite all the difficulties and the trials that we know will come with covering three wards, I am so excited to serve these people. They haven't had sisters in their wards for two and a half transfers. I know that Heavenly Father needs us there, and he would never give us more than we can handle. I am excited to see the miracles that will come. 

I'm out of time! But I love you all, and pray for you often. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Thank you for your love and support!

Love, Sister Wood :) 

Pictures! 
1) We were watering a members flowers, and we found a frog! We named him Benny.
2) Sister Wolterman and I on our 3 hour tracting adventure. :) 
3) Exchanges with Sister Hunter!

DSC01069.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment