Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Greetings everybody!
This week was awesome! Miracles, everyday.
Tuesday I went to the dentist super early in the morning. That was weird, cause I haven't been to the dentist in... a while. It was good though. Noteworthy enough for my email at least. :) We had district meeting, did some contacting, then tried to stop by Andrea's to give her some cookies. We were able to see her and give a short message and invite her to church, because her grandma was getting irritated that we were there. It was wonderful to see her. :)
Wednesday's lesson with Kevin was good, by some stroke of luck, we wound up with three members there, so that was cool. :) We watched Craig C. Christensen's talk from this last conference. So good.
Thursday we had a super short surprise MLC! We were also on exchanges, which made life a little more complicated. I was with Sister Bradsby in the Oak Creek ward. It was so good to be with her. She is just so sweet. All of us went and had lunch at Kevin's because Sister Dinning goes home in a week. :( It's sad, but good still. She's been such a phenomenal missionary. I was so blessed to have been her companion. After exchanges we had a zone testimony meeting. There is nothing like other testimonies to help you feel the spirit.
Friday we met with the zone leaders to talk about the upcoming zone training meeting. I'm excited. It's going to be so good! Updates next week :)
Saturday was amazing!!!!! :D I got to be on exchanges with Sister Wolterman!!! I love that girl. She goes home soon too, and asked President if we could go on exchanges one last time. :') It was so amazing. It was just wonderful to be able to talk to her and catch up on everything that had been happening since we last were together. We did service for Sister Goodwin and went to work! I think it's cool how in tune you can be with someone, even though you haven't been around them for a while. We just fell back into our old rhythm. :) We stopped by a former investigator that we found in the area book, and she opened the door! When we saw her, I asked, "are you Angie?" and she said, "who are you?" We told her who we were, and she waved us to come in! It was crazy. We then sat down with her, and she talked to us for over two hours. It was so cool! We shared a message with her from Alma 37:37, and she asked if she could keep the book we were sharing it from, to which we said yes. :) So now she has a Book of Mormon, and I will be marking another one with all of my favorite comforting passages in for her. I'm so excited! I'm so glad that we looked in the Area Book! We're going to see her tomorrow too! :D
Yesterday we got to go to an Interfaith gathering! It was awesome! There were so many other people from other religions there, and it was really kind of cool to see how they conducted their worship services. I'm so glad I got to go. Also, Kevin came! That was a blessing as well. It was just a good week. :)
I love you all! Thank you for all your love and support! I hope that you will let me know if I can do anything for you. Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! It's crazy to think that this is my second one on my mission.... :D But that's awesome as well. :) The thought to day comes from President Monson.

Inline image 1
I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve a mission. I am grateful for my companion, and all of her hard work. I am grateful for this gospel and all the blessings that come with it. I am so grateful for my Savior.
If I would like to extend an invitation to you this week. :) Sometime during this week, say a prayer of gratitude, only expressing thanks for the blessings that you have received. I hope you will, because I know that as you do, Heavenly Father will help you see even more all of the blessings you have been given.
I love you!
Love, Sister Wood :)

Pictures!
1) The extent of my painting skills... 
2) Palm trees. :)
3) Exchanges with Sister Bradsby!

DSC09452.JPG



DSC09458.JPG



DSC09472.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment