Saturday, July 8, 2017

Week 81: Signing off :')

Hello everyone!

Well, it's been quite a journey hasn't it? I'm not even sure what to say right now. I have so many feelings and emotions running through my mind and heart. 

I think I would like to start by thanking you all. It has meant so much to have each of your support and love and prayers. I can't tell you how much I have needed them in this great work. I am so grateful for all that you have done for me to help me during my mission. Thank you for everything. 

I also would just like to leave you with my testimony. This is the Lord's church. I know He is at the head, and guides and directs us. It was a true blessing this weekend to hear the words of the true and living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and his apostles. I know that these men have been called and ordained of God. I sustain them with all of my heart. 

I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. There is power in reading that book. There is peace and counsel to be found in it's pages. It can change us if we let it. It's true, and all are invited to take Moroni's promise, and read it for ourselves! I have taken that promise, and I know it's true. 

Most of all, I know that Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer lives. He loves us. He knows us perfectly, and is always walking with us, in our best times and worst times. He atoned for our sins, and felt our weaknesses, pains, sadnesses, and everything else.  I love Him, and it has been the greatest joy of my life to wear His name over my heart for 18 months. It has been an honor to serve Him, and I plan to do so for the rest of my life. 

This gospel is real. It's true I am so changed from who I was, and I will forever be grateful. 

I love you all so much. Thank you again, and I'll see you all soon. 

All my love, Hermana Wood 

"There will be times when you think you cannot continue on. Trust the Savior and His love."

"The more we follow Christ, the more we will feel His love and direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment