Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 72: Press forward with a steadfastness of hope

Greetings everybody! How are you all doing? 

I'm doing so good. This week has been super challenging, but amazing at the same time. Funny how Heavenly Father works that way. When we feel so alone, and like nothing is going right, He always somehow, someway if we're looking for it let us know that he is right there with us. None of us will ever truly be alone. Isn't that an amazing promise? 

Christ even said, "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." He has promised to be here for us. We have the Savior of the World at our fingertips, I hope that as we remember that, we will be more inclined to remember him, and his atonement. But not only remember it, but act on it, and use it so that one day we can dwell with him, Heavenly Father and our families forever. I am very grateful this week for eternal families. 

This week was wonderful. We saw many miracles, and I felt the hand of God guiding us and directing us on our way. We had a baptism in our ward this week! It was that of a 16 year old girl who was part of a part-member family. It was beautiful and touching in every way. I am so grateful for the path that Heavenly Father has for us, so that we can be united as families forever. Isn't it amazing? 

We went on exchanges this week, and it was my first day since transfers where I didn't talk to anyone in Spanish. It was interesting to go back to English. It was an awesome day, and I loved being with Sister Hunter. We were crazy busy all day, and had a lot of appointments. It's so fun to teach all day! I loved every minute. We had a lesson with this amazing Lebanese family. They speak 4 different languages. Each of them. It's amazing. It was a powerful lesson about Prophets,  the Bible and the Book of Mormon, and how they all go together. It was awesome. 

Today we went on a crazy hike with one of the zones. It was super fun, but super hard. My fitbit equated it to walking up 75 flights of stairs... :) It thought it was funny. :) 

That's about it for today, seeing as I'm almost out of time. I love you all so much! 

Inline image 1

Inline image 2


I know that God is leading this church. We might not be able to understand His plan, but I know that it will always be for our benefit. 

I love you all, and hope you have the most amazing week, and that you will look for God's hand every day. 

Love, Hermana Wood :) 

1 comment: